15th February 2016
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- To support the Ranking Coordinators to ensure that the J&C National Rankings are published in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To ensure that the Ranking Scheme Rules are published on the BF website and up-to-date.
- To manage any process leading to changes to the J&C Ranking Scheme in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To ensure that the needs of performance/selection, the needs of grass roots development of the sport and the strategic priorities of British Fencing are balanced when defining the rules of the BF C&J Ranking Schemes.
- To support the Ranking Coordinators by answering implementation queries.
- To support the BF executive team (eg the BF Events Manager, the CEO) as and when ranking related issues or queries arise.
- To support the transition of ranking calculation to an integrated and customisable platform.
- To communicate to the membership on J&C National Ranking Lists matters.
A full job description can be found here
Closing Date: 29th February
British Fencing is committed to providing equal opportunities for all.
We want to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to receive clear, understandable information from British Fencing. If you require this in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.