4th December 2013
Offer 2-for-1 Sessions in exchange for free nationwide advertising
British Fencing have been extended an interesting and exciting opportunity to help fencing clubs across the country promote their New Year taster sessions. They are running a campaign called Quirky Courses. Rather than instructing Times members to give something up this New Year they aim to break tradition and encourage adults to take part in new courses to broaden the social and intellectual activities of its readers.
They are looking for courses which are a bit different; courses that their adult readers might not have thought about before hence contacting British Fencing.
Fencing clubs that get involved in the campaign will benefit from:
1. TV ads for the promotion
2. Double page spread house ads in-paper each weekend
3. Times+ website inclusion with: name, description, offer details, image
4. It’s FREE to be a partner of The Times and get all this coverage!
5. Direct access to more than 1.2 daily Times readers, 2.4 million Sunday Times readers and 360,000 Times+ subscribers – sure to increase footfall.
6. Attract new affluent customers with an aim to make them a permanent fixture at your course
All they ask from you in return is that you offer a 2-for-1 offer for Times+ members so they have the opportunity to experience a range of unusual courses with a friend -introductory/taster sessions for Times+ subscribers is the minimum requirement.